[alexandria-devel] Hi

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Tue Mar 27 08:17:31 UTC 2007

Faré wrote:

> 1) be added to the voters/vetoers

Send in a few patches, express interest, if no-one vetoes it it'll happen.

> 2) get each of my previous proposals either done or vetoed?

Send in separate patches, preferably one patch per feature (even if you
apply them to your own darcs repo, please send them to the list).

Unified diffs are preferred even in this darcs-age by me at least, since
I find them easier to eyeball, but darcs format is also ok. ...just
takes a bit more time for me to process, but I cannot speak for the
others.

> Should I "just" create my own darcs repo, and push my patches there?
> Is vetoing done before committing or after? Moderation or retromoderation?

After. We'll purge the vetoed stuff before release. ...but stuff that
doesn't appeal doesn't get merged at all, so...

Cheers, and welcome!

  -- Nikodemus