[alexandria-devel] Moving to next stage

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:33:55 UTC 2007

Oh, my!
IOLib already has such a project, and so does flexi-stream, not to
mention each and every CL implementation.

Are you synchronizing with the IOLib author regarding this
external-format handling (and other features)? It looks like IOLib is
still in active development -- producing enough patches to break my
code.

Guns & bullets don't kill people -- blood loss and organ damage kills people.