[alexandria-devel] darcs patch: Add #.#+ readtime conditional functions.

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:24:17 UTC 2006

On 10/16/06, asf at boinkor.net <asf at boinkor.net> wrote:

> Mon Oct 16 10:00:31 CEST 2006  asf at boinkor.net
>   * Add #.#+ readtime conditional functions.
>
>    * This adds functions that can be used in #+#. readtime conditionals,
> for example:
>      #+#.(alexandria:read-if (find-package :asdf-install)) :yay
>      #+#.(alexandria:read-if-fbound :install :asdf-install :exportedp t)
> :yay

these are useful stuff, i've just needed it.

they are not the conservative kind, though... :)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)