[ait-devel] Re: ASDF-Install-Tester & ASDF-Status

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Jan 6 13:34:03 UTC 2006

Hi Bill,

Thanks. Brian is working on making trivial-http available through
ASDF-Install  again. In the meantime, you can check it out by hand
using subversion:

> svn co svn://unmutual.info/trivial-http

My apologies. I've been meaning to document this and just hadn't done
it yet.

Thanks for taking the time to point it out to me,

--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com