[admin] common-lisp.net reliabilty and management

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Mon May 26 12:35:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

common-lisp.net is down again, which is not only a disturbance for
those projects that use the machine for software distribution, but
even more so for those groups who use it for collaboration.  I have
suggested this in the past, and I'm doing it again:  Can we please
have at least one european backup system administrator for
common-lisp.net?  I think there have been several volunteers, and I
would be willing and able to do it myself, too.

Thank you.
Hans