[admin] Re: Application for common-lisp.net projects: cl-openid, cl-librarian, cl-trane

Maciek Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Mon May 5 19:38:48 UTC 2008

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say that, but I already managed to break trac installation
for cl-librarian... I tried if I can get trac+darcs running, and I
failed.  I restored from backup tarball, but database file
/project/cl-librarian/trac/db/trac.db got restored with "users" group
instead of "www-data", and I am unable to fix this as a user -- as far
as I understand the backtrace, simple chgrp should do it (maybe g+s on
trac subdirectories that actually should be writable by www-data would
be a Good Thing, as it would allow users to back their trac up?).

Sorry for the mess,
Maciek.