[admin] Application for common-lisp.net projects: cl-openid, cl-librarian, cl-trane

Maciek Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Fri May 2 19:19:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am common-lisp.net user (login name mpasternacki) and I wish to host
three new project there.  I did already write to admin at common-lisp.net
on April 22 (Message-Id: <1208899763.1836.26.camel at localhost>), but
received no reply up to now, so I add Cc: directly to persons listed in
news sections as administrators.  Also, in case my previous application
was considered incomplete, I add more details, which I have originally
missed.  Private GPG key is attached (it is the same that I use for
common-lisp.net account).

  Project name (full and short the same): cl-openid
  License: LLGPL
  Source control: darcs
  Other software: trac with trac+darcs
  Members: Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> (does not have
common-lisp.net account yet)
  This is project that I will work on with LispNYC for Google Summer of
Code, application abstract is
at http://code.google.com/soc/2008/lispnyc/appinfo.html?csaid=4AD1A5AEF89313DC . Anton Vodonosov is the project mentor.

  Project name (full and short the same): cl-trane
applications in Lisp basing on Hunchentoot and Postmodern; eventually, a
full-fledged Web framework
  License: BSD without advertising clause
  Source control: darcs, svn (synchronized using tailor if possible)
  Other software: trac
  Members:
    - Ryszard Szopa <rszopa at common-lisp.net>
    - Nick Allen <nallen at common-lisp.net>
    - Marijn Haverbeke <mhaverbeke at common-lisp.net>

  Project full name: Common Lisp Librarian
  Project short name: cl-librarian
updated dynamically by version control systems and targeted at power
users
  Current site: http://www.pasternacki.net/en/code/cl-librarian (down
until at least Monday, Mah 5th, Google cache will provide the text)
  License: BSD without advertising clause
  Source control: darcs
  Other software: trac with trac+darcs
  Members: only me at the moment
I wish to move the project out from current hosting to make the
Librarian more of a community project, not a personal toy as it is now.

Regards,
Maciej.