[admin] Fwd: clbuild-devel post from ryan at mokeys.org requires approval

Luke Gorrie luke at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 21 01:53:20 UTC 2008

Hi Ryan!

I got this "message too big" moderation notice from common-lisp.net but I'll
be buggered if I can remember the list moderator password. Can you maybe
resend with gzip'd patches?

Hi common-lisp.net admin: I'd actually like to stop being moderator of any
mailing lists since I don't follow them these days. Perhaps at ECLM I can
ask around for someone to take over my neglected responsibilities :-)

Cheers,
Luke

P.S. monkeys.org is a spectacular domain name, I'm jealous! I lost my
beloved vegetable.org years ago.