[admin] CMUCL CVS commit mail notification

Alex Goncharov goncharov.alex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:00:00 UTC 2008

Dear admins,

I made my first check-in into the CMUCL CVS repository this morning
and no mail notification was sent out. Can you please make necessary
changes to enable mail sending for my check-ins?

My `common-lisp.net' account name is `agoncharov'.

Some context is here:

,--- Raymond Toy (Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:15:26 -0400) ----*

| Alex Goncharov wrote:
| > I checked in my changes this morning but what concerns me is that I've
| > seen no commit email notification yet (about 30 minutes; the commit
| > itself happened all right --- I looked inside the CVS repository).
| >
| > In your experience, how much time does it usually take to get the
| > notification after a commit you made?
| >

| Heh.  Unlike the rest of the mailing lists (at least at work), I get the
| commit messages with a few seconds.
|
| I bet I know why.  You need to be added to the commit-list mailing
| list.  It's probably bounced.  Send a mail to the cl.net admin to get
| added.  Or something.  I can't remember.  Copy me, in case they need  me
| to do something.

Thanks,

-- Alex -- goncharov.alex at gmail.com --

/*