[admin] project proposal - cl-couch

Ryszard Szopa ryszard.szopa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:57:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'd like to start a new project on common-lisp.net, cl-couch. It is a
library to interact with CouchDB, the distributed document store
written in Erlang. There are 2 other Common Lisp CouchDB related
projects (cl-couchdb and clouchdb), but they provide only a client.
Cl-couchdb provides a client, a view-server and an object layer.