[admin] Fwd: Weblocks conflicts & permissions

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Jun 3 18:23:45 UTC 2008

I think the issue was a subset of the database doesn't allow users in
the cl-weblocks to write.  Perhaps it was the umask that was used to
apply my patch originally?  Vyacheslav, can you just go do a chmod g+w
to the whole cl-weblocks tree?  That should fix it for now.

Drew, I forget how to force an account to set the default umask (it
should be 664, I think, for stuff in the weblocks project).

Thanks,
Ian