[admin] Project Hosting Request - Lineal

Alex Klinkhamer grencez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:36:20 UTC 2008

Lineal is a web-based linear algebra calculator. It has all the
functions one runs across in an elementary linear algebra course except
for stuff dealing with eigenvalues and Graham-Schmidt. It can also save
and restore variables across usage sessions. The 'cat' and 'crop'
functions are worth mentioning as well, they let the user build onto
matrices and break off certain parts of them.

Dependencies: Hunchentoot, CL-WHO, and ParenScript

I'm running an instance at http://grencez.ath.cx:41938/ for the time
being. It does the program more justice than my explanation, but bear in
mind, it's through a standard home connection.

Some future plans include more general math functionality, a curses
interface option, problem-specific interfaces, and set theory concepts.

Lineal is now using the MIT License... instead of a home-brewed one.

For the record: I, Alex Klinkhamer, am the only developer at this time.
My public key is attached.

Thanks for the consideration.
- Alex