[admin] Account Request

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:27:00 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:
> You have ssh access to your account so your should be able to do "anything"
> (within some definition of reason) that you need to do. We support cvs, svn,
> git, darcs and maybe other stuff too!
>
> Let me know if you have more questions

Thanks!

Also, I'm wondering what licensing requirements common-lisp.net puts
on projects its hosts. If I create a repository with my account, will
that be public to the internet? If it is, then I assume I need some
sort of license (even if I don't think my project is far enough along
that anyone else would want to contribute)... so what would you
recommend?

Since I happen know you work for Franz as well, could you tell me if
there are any additional licensing constraints when working on a
project which happens to only run on ACL? That is, the current
iteration of my project uses AllegroCache and thus can't run on any
other Lisp system. Does this influence what licenses I can use with my
project?

Thanks again.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." -
Frank Herbert