[admin] graphic-forms-announce and graphic-forms-devel list admin passwords

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:21:27 UTC 2008

Hi there. I am the project admin for
common-lisp.net/project/graphic-forms. I currently
have a spam from a non-subscriber sitting in the moderator queues for both
graphic-forms-announce and graphic-forms-devel, and I recently discovered that
my admin passwords for those lists are no longer accepted. And it appears that
my -cvs list password is not accepted either.

Ideally, I would like to have those passwords reset. But it would be fine in the
short term if a kind admin would just dump those two queued messages, so that
I don't get the nag email every day.

My common-lisp.net username is 'junrue'.

Thanks,
Jack Unrue