[admin] Commit rights to cl-xmpp

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:59:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

The cl-xmpp project seems rather abandoned. In the last few days only,
a number of people found that the code needs fixes (ofcourse, these
were the same fixes for everybody). I think its BFI (Bad First
Impression) for Lisp if things stay that way (the fixes have been
available since December).

Could you please give me commit rights to cl-xmpp so I can commit the
fixes and some other changes to bring the project up-to-date, create a
new release and hopefully get it back on its feet again?

Thanks in advance!

Bye,

Erik.