[admin] Re: Your message to claw-cvs awaits moderator approval

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Jan 23 16:32:03 UTC 2008

Hi Andrea,

You are subscribed using your common-lisp.net account, not your
regular mail account. It's a bit silly but that's how it's setup now.

Since you are the administrator, you can fix this via the web
interface. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738