[admin] CL-WebObjects framework

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Jan 13 18:20:13 UTC 2008

Hi Andrea,

I think that "Common Lisp Action Web"  is a great expansion. The key
below isn't the key I need, my apologies if I described it
incorrectly. What we need is a key that looks like the one at http://www.metabang.com/public-key-gwking.html
  . It's been so long since I made that key that I no longer recall
exactly how I generated it <sad face>. Please let me know if you have
any questions and I'll try to figure out the answers (Drew, can you
refresh my memory on this?!)

Also, what username would you like to have on common-lisp.net?

thanks,

On Jan 11, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Andrea Chiumenti wrote:

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738