[admin] maintainer for common-lisp.net

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:34:50 UTC 2008

Gary,

what I do is edit /project/clo/public_html/ (I think index.html, but
it uses SSI so it may be in a news.html file or something).

Then, as root, su to www and run
/custom/bin/cron.www-data.update_webpages.sh (not sure that's the
right filename, but should be pretty close).

That will copy the files into the right spot.

Thanks,