[admin] New project questions

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Mon Feb 25 01:49:44 UTC 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.  I figured it out from
http://trac.common-lisp.net/gsll/wiki/TracPermissions;
you just need to do
  trac-admin /project/gsll/trac permission add anonymous TICKET_CREATE
I logged out and I still see the "New Ticket" button, so I think it's good.
I'm not sure how you would do this in bulk for all projects.

Liam