[admin] New project questions

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Sun Feb 24 22:49:21 UTC 2008

Thanks Gary, I'm mostly set up.  One glitch - it appears that one has
to be logged in to submit a ticket on Trac, at least the "New Ticket"
button doesn't appear unless you're logged in (in fact it seems to be
this way for all the clnet trac projects).
Can this be changed so that anyone can submit a ticket?

Thanks.
Liam