[admin] Account Request

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:27:15 UTC 2008

Hi Gary,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> My apologies for the delay; I've just reset your password.

Thanks, I managed to log in. (The message didn't include my username,
but I managed to guess what it was in a couple of tries.)

Now, I'm not sure how to actually upload my project to
common-lisp.net. I thought it would be enough to tar and upload my
local darcs repository, but darcs on common-lisp.net complains that it
is not a repository when I try darcs changes or darcs show files, and
complains that it is when I try darcs init. Is there a better way to
do this?

And once I have my repository up, how do I make it publicly available?

Thanks again!

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." -
Frank Herbert