[admin] Request for new project: ANSI Conformance test suite (ansi-test)

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:27:36 UTC 2008

Hi!

At the moment, the test suite by pfdietz is copied into a number of
different tries of CL implementations (including ECL and CCL). I want
to use the test suite for ABCL conformance testing too.

Having a centralized copy - instead of several forked ones - seems to
have more value; making it possible to create a shared effort.

Would you please create this project on common-lisp.net for me?

Thanks in advance,

Erik.
PS: I forgot to mention my clnet user with my last request too; it's ehuelsmann