[admin] Git support?

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sat Aug 2 17:17:35 UTC 2008

I have lately been learning git and recently converted the repository
for my project GSLL to git, including stitching together history that
was broken in the process of transferring my svn repository from my
private server to cl.net.  I have put this on /project/gsll/git.  It
works fine for me (via ssh to cl.net) but I notice that the git:
protocol for read-only access to the repository does not work,
 git clone git://common-lisp.net/project/gsll/git gsll
 Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/gsll/.git/
 common-lisp.net[0: 80.68.86.115]: errno=Connection refused
 fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
Would it be possible to enable git so that everyone can use it?

Thanks,
Liam