[admin] cl-match (new project)

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Apr 28 14:09:10 UTC 2008

Hi Dan,

This looks like a very interesting project and cl.net would be happy
to host it (if I can speak for a website...? <smile>). You do need a
public gpg key. Once you send me that, either Drew or I can add you
and then add your project.

I skimmed the project's site very quickly and the one thing I'd
suggest is to add some examples to the user's manual.

regards,