[admin] support for git?

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Mon Apr 21 21:40:42 UTC 2008

Hey,

On 21/04/2008, Heow Eide-Goodman <heow at alphageeksinc.com> wrote:
> LispNYC just got another 7 projects for Summer of Code!  Which means
>  you'll soon be busy hosting them.  :-)

w00t! :)

>  Everyone is asking about git, I thought I'd ping you before you're
>  flooded with various requests.

I'm happy to add support for git, i have planned to do it anyway, once
i moved common-lisp.net over to a new VPS. But, if the SoC students
are wanting, i'll set up a git server on the new machine as a
pre-cursor to moving the whole deal over.

I don't have the time today, but if you ping me tomorrow i can likely
pull it off.

Cheers,

drewc