[admin] Re: Migrating common-lisp.net to a new machine.

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 01:10:58 UTC 2008

Drew, all,

I'm sorry, I can't much help here.    I don't recall everything I had
to go through (there were a million details) and I barely have time to
write this email let alone do anything more.

I remember I took some notes of files I had to copy/change:

http://trac.common-lisp.net/clo/wiki/InstalledPackages

Perhaps that'll help.

Good luck!
Thanks,