[admin] Admin for cl-net.

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:02:58 UTC 2007

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
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==
=o4FT
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

If you can decrypt that let me know and I'll use that key to send you
the root password.

Here's the 1 minute tutorial:

New project?  /custom/bin/add-project.sh
New user? /custom/bin/add-user.sh
Changed anything in /etc or /usr?  update-integrit.sh
Let through mail for the admin mailinglist once in a while, same for
the announce list.

That's about it.

Thanks again,
Erik.