[admin] Admin for cl-net.

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:33:30 UTC 2007

Thanks to everyone that responded.

Drew, I would like to move forward with giving Tech Co-op this
responsibility.  As you can tell from all the other replies you should
have no problem recruiting help if you need it.

There are no outstanding admin requests though there will be some once
they send us their GPG keys.  I will let you take care of these (it's
pretty much just /custom/bin/{add-user.sh,add-project.sh} but please
ask if there's anything I can do.

Thanks,