[admin] cl.net administration

kilian_s at gmx.de kilian_s at gmx.de
Tue Sep 11 14:40:48 UTC 2007

Hi Erik,

I'd be interested in helping out for cl.net administration (I could
only take over the day-to-day administration, though). But honestly,
for me this would be a learning process - I have never been an
administrator (so maybe not your best choice :).
In practice, this would probably mean that I'll need a little bit of
your supervision for the starting period. You are mentioning the
shell scripts that are ready - is there a little bit of documentation
for them?
Could you say how much time this day-to-day administration usually
takes?

Let me know what you think - maybe you just want to wait, if there
are more people applying.

Best,
   Kilian