[admin] mask-lambda

Nick Allen nallen05 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 16:07:27 UTC 2007

hello,

I'd like to open source some lisp code and I'm wondering if I can host
it at common-lisp.net

the code provides the programmer with an API for controlling how
individual lisp functions are printed. it is intended to be used as a
debugging aid when there are lots of first-class functions and
closures hanging around.

`Mask-lambda' is split into two systems: `dummy-mask-lambda' and
`real-mask-lambda'. `dummy-mask-lambda' provides the API, but does
close to nothing. `real-mask-lambda' extends the functionality of the
dummy API to actually do stuff. splitting it into two systems like
this allows the library implementer to support `real-mask-lambda'
without forcing the library user to use it (and thus pollute her lisp
image with MOP stuff or use a lisp implementation that supports
certain mop features).

My name is Nick Allen (I'm the only developer) the project name is
`mask-lambda' the license will be MIT, my pgp key is attached

thanks

Nick