[admin] new project: external-program

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Wed Oct 17 03:05:48 UTC 2007

I would like to create a new project on common-lisp.net called
"external-program". There is a cliki page (http://www.cliki.net/
external-program) with a tarball. As it says there, this is a
compatibility layer for running external programs from within CL. It
wraps vendor-specific implementations like SB-EXT:RUN-PROGRAM. The
software is released under the LLGPL.

I already have a couple projects setup on c-l.net (namely Bordeaux-
threads and berkeley-db), so you should have my PGP key on file
already. My username is gpfeil.

I would like to use darcs and trac with this project as well.

Please let me know if I need to send you anything else. Thanks.