[admin] Account of The Feebs War

Gustavo gugamilare at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:20:32 UTC 2007

About the account of The Feebs War, I am the administrator and I have lost
some files in my computer (due to an error occurred), and my private key was
among them. I am sorry about that, but there is nothing I can do now. So, I
will ask for someone to send me the password that I need to send the home
page and the files to the repository, encrypted with my new public key
(attached). If that is not possible, or you just refuse to do that, you may
also remove the account, including mailinglists and the repository. I see no
more choices. I would understand if this is the case, since the
responsibility is mine.

Thank you for the attension.
Gustavo