Fwd: [admin] mask-lambda

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:43:54 UTC 2007

Forwarding to admin list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Allen <nallen05 at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 1, 2007 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [admin] mask-lambda
To: Erik Enge <erik.enge at gmail.com>

Erik,

My public key is attached.

also, if its not to late: the name "masked-lambda" turned out to be
confusing for everyone. the system is just called "pretty-function"
now

also: can I get page for "bpm" (Better Pattern Matching for cl)? it
would be a home for a general pattern matching code I wrote and some
open source (bsd) stuff that uses it (a tree transformation engine)

take care

Nick