[admin] public_html/darcs in c-l.net elephant

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:10:30 UTC 2007

hi,

could you please take a look at /project/elephant/public_html/darcs on c-l.net?

there's a cron job that scans these directories for each project and
updates the darcsweb config. but the script is not smart enough and
picks up everything it finds and it screwed up the darcsweb config,
therefore http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi doesn't
work for the last few days.

the script expects darcs repos under public_html/darcs, so a directory
level is missing for the elephant project.

hope this helps,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)