[admin] Unusual rename request

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:23:23 UTC 2007

Dear admins,

I've got a rather unusual request, that may not be feasible, so feel
free to say no to this if it's too much headache. I would like to ask
you to rename the "cl-wdim" project to "cl-dwim".

If the rename is not feasible, would it be possible to ask for a fresh
project called "cl-dwim", so that we could do the "rename" ourselves?
Then i could drop you a mail when the old project is ready for
removal.

The background is that we are about to "go public" with cl-dwim (like
RoR, but on lots of steroids) and after some discussion, we ended up
that cl-dwim should be the public name. (Previously there were doubts
about searchability and that it's a bit pompous.)

Either way, thanks a lot for cl.net!

--
 attila