[admin] Project page for ParenScript.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:36:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

After discussions with Manuel Odendahl and Edward Marco Baringer, the
previous ParenScript (http://www.parenscript.org/) maintainers, I've
been given their approval to step in as an active maintainer (they no
longer have time). I'd like to set up a project page for ParenScript
(which is currently in the ucw repository) with a mailing list and a
darcs repository (I think we can just copy it over from ucw). My full
name is Vladimir Sedach. I used to have an account on common-lisp.net
(username: vsedach) back when I contributed to slime, but I think it's
gone now. In any case, my current public key is attached.

Thank you,
Vladimir Sedach