[admin] Request for New Project

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:15:57 UTC 2007

Sorry again... too tired.. the name should be cl-memcached

sorry,

Sorry, forgot to add in previous email that the name of the project
would be cl-memcache

regards,
quasi

Hey,

My name is Abhijit Rao (online handle 'quasi').  I work for
Cleartrip.com.  In the recent work we have been doing here, we have
written a small library for interfacing with the memcached in memory
cache. We have been using the code for the past few months and it has
proven to be quite useful to us.  With the gracious permission of our
head Mr.Hursh Bhatt, we want to release it for general public use.  The
licence would be BSD.

I would like to host the project on common-lisp.net. The project members
would be :
Abhijit Rao <quasilists at gmail.com>
Chaitanya Gupta <mail at chaitanyagupta.com>

thanks,