[admin] adding new lisp library

karol skocik karol.skocik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:40:16 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I would like to put my project to common-lisp.net.

my name: Karol Skocik
my public key: in attachment
project name: patg (patterns on graphs)
project description:

PATG is:
# Common Lisp library for matching and altering subgraphs in graphs
# implemented as domain specific language, uses Lisp's macros to
translate declarative graph patterns to fast CL code
# written in pure ANSI Common Lisp (except small part for running OS
programs, now SBCL only)

PATG can be used as:
# integral part of compilers, used for altering the intermediate
representation of source language
# core of visual languages which are based on graph
# model of state of any application which finds representation of
problem using graphs natural

license: BSD
project member: Karol Skocik

Cheers,