[admin] Stefil - application yet another test framework project

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:49:03 UTC 2007

dear admins,

i know there's already too many of them, but we just had to roll our
own after using 5am and Lift.

it's simpler, more flexible and easier to use (imo).

it consists of a very simple 'deftest, 'defsuite, some assertion
macros and Slime inspector integration. deftest and defsuite expand to
instrumented defun's that can be called from the repl and other tests,
too.

would you please create a project page for us? i'm alendvai, and
please add the following people to the project:

mbaringer
lmeszaros
tborbely
gking

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)