[admin] suave project request

red daly reddaly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 01:50:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

My name is Red Daly and I humbly request common-lisp.net's services for
hosting the Suave project, a collection of software for the semantic
web.  The project is currently hosted on Google Code, but I would like
the a darcs repository and mailing list.

The project consists of a few componnents:
1.  The ParenScript Object System is a CLOS-like object system for
class- and generic function-based object-oriented programming in web
browsers.

2.  RJSON - an extension to JSON that allows cross-referencing and other
useful serialization features.

3.  Sails - a way to describe visual components, similar to Dojo's
widget system.

4.  XML-MOP: a library that integrates XML into CLOS for reading and
writing some kinds of XML documents.  I'd like to generalize this and
clean up the protocol more.

5.  Lambdas on Llamas: a straightforward semantic web development
framework.  Uses (more or less) Elephant for
persistence, OWL for modeling, and Parenscript for scripting.

I have attached my GPG key although I just generated it and have never
used GPG keys before.

Thanks for your services to the Lisp community.  I look forward to your
response.

Thanks,
Red Daly