[admin] Project application.

Kaz Kylheku kkylheku at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 05:03:31 UTC 2007

Hello, Admins:

I have two Common Lisp projects that should be suitable for
Common-Lisp.net. I am the sole member of these projects.

The first is the Meta-CVS project, the version control system layered
on CVS which adds directory structure versioning, symbolic links,
execute permissions, snapshot importing with automatic renaming
analysis, and other features. I have done some work on this recently
and can make a new release very soon. (Suggested project name:
meta-cvs).

The second is ``Common Lisp Kanji Drill''; a serious learning tool for
assisting the student in the task of memorizing the meanings of
Japanese characters. CLKD is different from other kanji drill programs
in that it is designed to yield results for someone who needs to cram
hundreds and hundreds of characters into memory. CLKD uses a web
browser for its user interface through the Araneida web server.  I
haven't decided on a license, but let's tentatively say GPL.
(Suggested names: clkd, cl-kanji-drill).

My GPG key is below.

Thank you.