[admin] Request for project: py-configparser

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:37:31 UTC 2007

Hi.

I've just finished a smallish library for parsing, writing and
managing configurations stored in Python ConfigParser module
compatible configuration files (which looks strikingly similar to .INI
files). It will be named py-configparser after its name in Python:
ConfigParser.

Asking around on #lisp, Xach and several others expressed their
interest to have the project stored publicly in a common-lisp.net
project. As all my projects, I'll license the code under the MIT
license and the module will be ASDF loadable. The module has no
dependencies on other projects apart from maybe a unit testing
framework.

I hope this is enough information for you to decide upon the request.

Thanks in advance!

bye,

Erik.