[admin] new project (LOOM)

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Dec 29 19:47:39 UTC 2007

Hi Greg,

Your project sounds interesting; Are you aware that there is already a
Lisp(-ish) system called LOOM (http://www.isi.edu/isd/LOOM/). It is an
ontology / knowledge representation language and is apparently
registered to USC. This probably isn't a real problem but you might
want to change the name of your project to avoid confusion...

HTH,