[admin] Request for new project hosting

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:37:57 UTC 2007

I have a new Common Lisp project that I would like to request hosting
for.  It is called "cl-applescript" and it's a simple interface to
AppleScript which currently supports CCL and SBCL.  I'd like to apply
a permissive BSD-style license for it.

I currently have a project hosted on common-lisp.net called c2ffi
under the username ddickison.  If I could get cl-applescript hosted
also, I feel it would have some value to the CL community.  I am using
darcs for version control so I wouldn't need CVS or SVN.

Daniel