[admin] Mail.app header has week day

João Marques | MEDIApromo joao.marques at mediapromo.com
Fri Aug 10 09:41:05 UTC 2007

Hi

I found this message of yours:

<<
Hello,

the original message was sent on September 12.

This is the header (of the copy kept in the Sent Mail folder of my
client, Mail.app):

  From carlos.ungil at cern.ch Mon Sep 12 01:10:14 2005
To: admin at common-lisp.net
From: Carlos Ungil <ungil at mac.com>
Subject: new project: RCL
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:10:14 +0200

I'm surprised to see a reference to carlos.ungil at cern.ch in the first
line (that is another email account I have) but in fact the message I
sent yesterday has a similar header and it was delivered successfully
so that cannot explain why the original mail was lost.

Regards,

Carlos

Your header has the week day (Mon Sep 12 01:10:14 2005)
Can you tell me how did you manage to make Mail.app have the week day
on the header?
My hasn't. I've tried everything...

Kind Regards

João Marques