[admin] requesting a project

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Fri Aug 3 16:20:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to ask that you host the cl-colors project.

This is a color management package that was factored out from
cl-cairo2 (already hosted on common-lisp.net).  I decided to package
separately because it doesn't use any Cairo or CFFI code by itself,
but maybe useful without cl-cairo2.  It includes named RGB colors like
+darkolivegreen+, conversion between RGB and HSV color spaces (more
planned).

I already have an account (tpapp) on common-lisp.net, so I am not
including a GPG key again.

I (Tamas K Papp) am the only project member.

Thanks,

Tamas