[admin] Project hosting request..

Yakov Zaytsev iakovz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:30:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

My name is Yakov Zaytsev,

I'm a LISP newcomer though I found what would be interesting to share
during my LISP learning... (and in future too)

Could you please provide me with a place where my project may live?

Details about project

It will be a collection of LISP code I'll write, for instance I've
read a wonderful book
http://www.amazon.com/AI-Application-Programming-Tim-Jones/dp/1584502789
..but it has examples written in C which isn't right ;)
I want to rewrite it all in LISP and demo my code to others interested
in the topic

Later, I want to rewrite whole world in LISP of-course ;) I mean, I
have plans to make a real application in LISP though I haven't decided
which one precisely at the moment. LISP is very exciting environment.

The code will be licensed under GPL v2 or higher..

Project name is CL-ME

Thanks in advance!

PS
I work with LISP using LispWorks Personall/Professional edition and
EMACS+SLIME+OpenMCL under Linux and Mac OSX