[admin] project request: steeldump

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun May 21 12:59:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am in the process of putting together a bunch of scripts to generate
binary .deb packages of free lisp applications (climacs, gsharp, and
beirc at this point) based on SBCL.

The project will be named Steeldump and consist of a svn repository ith
the scripts used for compilation as well as the actual APT download
area.  I believe it would be nice to have it on cl.net instead of
spreading it out over cclan CVS and random mirrors.

(The license of the scripts will be something trivial, BSD-style or so.
Space requirements should be moderate, it's currently around 30 MB.)

Erik already indicated willingness to host this, so here the format
request: Please create a project "steeldump" for me.

Thank you,
David