[admin] Re: backtracking.lisp: compile issue

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:21:09 UTC 2006

> > > this is a bug in rfc2109.asd i have a patch for locally with another
> > > small bugfix. if somebody can add me (alendvai) to the group i can
> > > check them in. or i'll send the patch, but i've warned the author
> > > about the missing 5am dependency long ago.
> >
> > have you heard anything back from alan?
>
> nothing.

hi Erik!

i've tried to reach the author of the project rfc2109, but without
much luck. i've also included him in this mail, Alan Shields.

could you please add me (alendvai) to the project group? i've got two
pending fixes and one of them is a PITA for the UCW users. i hope Alan
has no objections if he happens to read this mail...

Marco Baringer may also be a good candidate for inclusion but i don't
want to be too gready... :)

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)