[admin] svn hosting for python-on-lisp

Alexis Gallagher alexis at alexisgallagher.com
Tue Jun 13 22:57:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am working on the python-on-lisp project, which is led by Jeremy
Smith.

We would like to setup an svn repository hosted on common-lisp.net in
order to streamline development. Jeremy is the project leader, but I
will handle the initial import into the svn repository. Could you
create two committer accounts for him and me?

Also, within a month or so, we'd like to host the asdf tarball for
python-on-lisp on common-lisp.net, so that it can be installed over
the net. I'm not sure what the procedure for that is, but if there's
a page explaining it could you please point me to the right URL?

thanks,
alexis